Welcome :)

Welcome to my Blog. Thank You for visiting. Please Read my posts and comment on it if you have any opinions of your own on the subject.

Friday 1 June 2012

Star Wars 1313 Announced

Today the game Star Wars 1313 was officially announced :). The game will star an assassin, not bounty hunter Boba Fett as previously suspected. the teaser looks really high quality and i will be keeping an eye on this game along with the other upcoming stealth action games Hitman: Absolution and Assassins Creed 3, both of which are looking to be absolutely fantastic. All I've seen are trailers and brief snippets of gameplay for these games and so I can't form a complete opinion on how these games will play yet, but i can say that i am looking forward  to playing them. Hopefully after making this game LucasArts will get around to finishing Battlefront 3 as I enjoyed Battlefront 2 thoroughly.

Done

No comments:

Post a Comment