Welcome :)

Welcome to my Blog. Thank You for visiting. Please Read my posts and comment on it if you have any opinions of your own on the subject.

Saturday 2 June 2012

CoD BO2, Should I buy it?

I've been thinking about buying the upcoming Call of Duty game, Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I have bought every Call of Duty game since Big Red One on the PS2 but I have been finding myself less impressed by the multiplayer components of the more recent CoD games (MW3 and BO1). I thought MW3 would be the last one I would get however BO2 is looking very good. It seems that Treyarch are innovating in all the Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies sections of the games. My interest has been piqued by this so I will pay close attention to the announced features of the game. In the campaign they seem to be integrating a system where if you die then the character dies and you continue on in the story without him rather than the previous games linear style where you would reload at a checkpoint and try the mission over and over again until you reached the end. Then Treyarch say that there will be 8 player zombies and different modes of zombies which may see team vs team game modes which will be interesting.

This weekend the tech conference E3 is on in Los Angeles so I hope more details on Black Ops 2 will be announced at some point in the next few days. :)

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment