Welcome :)

Welcome to my Blog. Thank You for visiting. Please Read my posts and comment on it if you have any opinions of your own on the subject.

Friday 1 June 2012

Humble Bundle 5 is awesome!!!

Thought id say how much I love the Humble Bundle 5. It contains Amnesia, Psychonaughts, Limbo and Superbrothers as the first 4 games. Then if you pay over the average they through in bastion. I payed 7 US$ for the bundle which included bastion. So far i have only played the one game,Bastion, but it is absolutely incredible. The narrative is extremely unique in today's games and the art direction is unusual which makes it interesting to look at. Then there's the story which had me captivated throughout to the extent that I just could not put the game down. Lastly i have to mention the soundtrack which is brilliant. I even downloaded it to iTunes because I loved it that much. I am looking forward to playing the other games as amnesia is supposedly the most scary game on the market at the moment and Limbo is apparently unique and interesting (much like Bastion :) ). This bundle is a complete bargain and I urge people to pay a descent amount towards the bundle not just because of the great selection of games but also to reward the developers and the staff who put this bundle together and to give money to charity.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment