Welcome :)

Welcome to my Blog. Thank You for visiting. Please Read my posts and comment on it if you have any opinions of your own on the subject.

Saturday 2 June 2012

Prometheus Review

So Today i went to see Prometheus at the cinema. Overall I thought the movie was o.k but i am disappointed with that because I was expecting it to be very good. My gripes with it are that the storyline wasn't explained in detail enough to me. There were conclusions reached after very few evidence for that conclusion was shown which makes the story feel pushed and somewhat unbelievable. I also thought that the main character was very whiny and weak to the point that by the end I didn't care whether she lived or died. However some positive notes are that the atmosphere was set up very well with very nice landscape shots and good music choices. Also Michael Fassbender was very good as was the guy who played the captains role.

Overall I give this film 5/10 stars.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment